The health and safety of our clients and staff members remain our top priority during these unprecedented times. We are ensuring our best to adhere to all the government guidelines on preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Please be aware that White Willow has received the Covid-19 hygiene measure certification, and we comply with health and safety recommendations issued by The Department of Health at all times.
We have done everything to ensure the upmost hygienic standards to protect your health and well-being which are of our upmost importance.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Due to decreased capacity, please come alone when possible.
- When arranging the appointment you might be asked for a deposit which is a standard practice across the industry.
- If possible, please use contactless and card payments.
- Please give due notice (24h) if cancelling or rescheduling your appointment as cancelation policy will apply.
You can not visit the salon:
- If you have any signs or symptoms of Covid 19.
- If you have been in close contact with anyone who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid 19.
- If you have been abroad in the last 14 days.
On Entering the salon:
- In line with public health advice and for the purpose of contact tracing, you will be asked to fill out and sign a special Covid-19 Disclaimer – you can do it in salon or you can download Disclaimer here, sign it and bring it with you to the salon. Please make sure that you have not experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms or been in contact with anyone affected by Covid-19 in the 14 days previous to your appointment and visit to the salon.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Please wash your hands in the bathroom and use the sanitising gel before treatments commence. Natural hand sanitiser is available in the salon at all times, and there is also hand sanitiser in the hall of the hotel beside the lift.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the salon including a socially distanced seating arrangement. We would like to ask that you follow this protocol while in the salon at all times.
- A special desk screen is installed at the reception for extra safety.
- Staff will be wearing PPE, such as a mask and a visor, gloves and an apron at all times – before, during and after treatments.
- Only disposable products will be used during and after all treatments in the salon.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation will take place in the salon and in between the treatments.
- We have received the Covid-19 hygiene measure certification, and we will comply with health and safety recommendations issued by The Department of Health at all times.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER – We will ask that clients sign a special Covid-19 Disclaimer when booking treatments. You can download Disclaimer here, sign it and bring it with you to the salon. Please make sure that you have not experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms, have not traveled outside of the country, or been in contact with anyone affected by Covid-19 in the 14 days previous to your appointment and visit to salon.
If you have any questions or queries about the new set up in place, please feel free to contact us at any time!
Updated on: 06.05.2021