Turn down the lights, create a relaxing environment and let the day’s stresses fade away with this relieving blend.
- Emperor: Helichrysum
- Minister: Roman Chamomile
- Assistant: Spearmint
- Messenger: Frankincense
- Topical Use – Apply directly to temples, forehead, and base of neck to reduce tension and relieve headaches.
- Diffusion – This oil can be diffused centrally in the house or in resting areas for the uplift of spirits.
- Dryer – Apply a few drops of Escape to a cloth and throw in the dryer to infuse sheets and pillowcases with its soothing fragrance.
- Compress – Mix a few drops of Escape with cold water to create a cool compress and apply to forehead, temples, closed eyes, and the back of the neck. Reapply when cloth warms or dries.
- For Children and Sensitive Skin – Mix one drop of Escape with five drops Priime Fractionated Coconut Oil before applying on the skin.