Skincerity is the world’s only breathable masque clinically proven to improve the health of your skin. Breathable barrier works while you sleep to seal in natural moisture and simultaneously allow the skin to breathe.
Masque deep cleans on contact and flash-dries in seconds, it delivers a continual source of nutrients to combat sun damage and is great for treating clinical skin issues:
- Grade I acne (comedones and papules)
- Grade II acne (papules and pustules)
- Adult acne
- Blind – stubborn acne
- Uneven skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of larger pores
If you suffer with Grade III or Grade IV acne, please contact us for more details before purchasing this product: email@example.com
Skincerity’s Breathable Barrier technology seals in your own natural moisture to deeply hydrate your skin over night. Engineered by biomedical experts and validated by numerous dermatologic research studies supported by the National Institutes of Health, Skincerity has been shown to be substantially more effective than over-the-counter creams in delivering a higher nutrient content into the skin. Simply roll on before you go to bed, and Skincerity takes care of the rest.
How Skincerity treats acne?
- You will see an overall improvement in dullness, tone, texture and dryness within 1 week
- Skincerity deep-cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes your skin without drying it out
- It releases antioxidants directly on your skin
- It takes only seconds to apply
- Skincerity does the work of 4 regular acne products
- It is non toxic, chemical and cruelty free and completely safe to use
- You can use it every day for 2 weeks, then reduce it to 4 days a week or continue to use it as before
- Product will last you up to 3 months
Roll on a thin layer nightly at bedtime, and let dry. In the morning, remove with warm water. For faster removal, apply a small amount of moisturizer before applying Skincerity. If you are using Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid or Retinoid based skincare products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information before purchasing Skincerity as the masque can cause irritation and redness in this case.