The health and safety of our clients and staff members remain our top priority during these unprecedented times. We are ensuring our best to adhere to all the government guidelines on preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Please be aware that White Willow has received the Covid-19 hygiene measure certification, and we comply with health and safety recommendations issued by The Department of Health at all times.
We have done everything to ensure the upmost hygienic standards to protect your health and well-being which are of our upmost importance:
- A special desk screen has been installed.
- Natural hand sanitiser is available in salon at all times, and there is also hand sanitiser in the hall of the hotel beside the lift. Please wash your hands in the bathroom and use the sanitising gel before treatments commence.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the salon and we have also introduced a socially distanced seating arrangement. We would like to ask that you follow this protocol while in the salon at all times.
- White Willow staff will be wearing PPE, such as a mask and a visor, gloves and an apron at all times – before, during and after treatments.
- Only disposable products will be used during and after all treatments in the salon.
- If possible, please use contactless and card payments.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER – We will also ask that clients sign a special Covid-19 Disclaimer when booking treatments online, or alternatively, you can download Disclaimer here, sign it and bring it with you to the salon. Please make sure that you have not experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms, have not traveled outside of the country, or been in contact with anyone affected by Covid-19 in the 14 days previous to your appointment and visit to salon.
If you have any questions or queries about the new set up in place, please feel free to contact us at any time!