“IT IS THE ONLY PRODUCT I HAVE FOUND TO TREAT SO MANY SKIN CONCERNS AT ONCE.”
“THIS NATURAL SUBSTANCE IS ONE YOU CONSTANTLY ENCOUNTER IN NATURE - IN THE AIR YOU BREATHE AND EVEN IN YOUR OWN BODIES.”
“WE ENCOUNTER ACETONE THROUGH AIR, FOOD AND WATER — IT IS VIRTUALLY EVERYWHERE! ”
Acetone has been extensively studied and is recognized by regulatory agencies to have relatively low acute and chronic toxicity if ingested or inhaled. Based on studies, experts do not regard or classify acetone as a carcinogen, mutagen, neurotoxin or genotoxin, and an extensive review of the available toxicity data on acetone verified its low potential to toxicity in chronic studies.