It contains natural ingredients and is great for treating fine lines, wrinkles and age spots as well as stretch marks, scars and clinical skin issues (eczema, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, etc). I have tried product myself to see how it works and I am very pleased to introduce you to Skincerity Nightly Breathable Masque by NuCerity.
One of the main keys to a functionally rejuvenating masque is breathability. Research have shown that if a facial masque isn’t breathable, it’s not healthy for your skin.
SKINCERITY IS THE WORLD’S ONLY BREATHABLE MASQUE CLINICALLY PROVEN TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR SKIN.
It seals in your own natural moisture to deeply hydrate your skin, allows vital oxygen molecules to penetrate the barrier, and holds in moisture to rejuvenate your skin’s appearance by enhancing your skin’s natural ability to retain moisture.
Applied as a liquid, Skincerity dries and mimics the outermost layer of skin. Because skin typically demonstrates higher loss of moisture during the nighttime, Skincerity restores the natural balance of your skin while you sleep by trapping the water that normally evaporates from your body:
* Breathable barrier works while you sleep to seal in natural moisture and simultaneously allow the skin to breathe
* Deep cleans on contact and flash-dries in seconds
* Delivers a continual source of nutrients to combat sun damage
* Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores on face, hands, neck, or chest
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
Clinically tested and dermatologist recommended, Skincerity’s key ingredients include Vitamin E, Grape Seed Oil, Natural Polymers and Natural Pharmaceutical Grade Acetone, making it safe to use on most skin tones and skin types:
* Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight anti-aging signs, nourishes your skin and helps to reduce fine lines and damage in skin tissue.
* Grape seed oil - a powerful antioxidant that repairs damaged and stressed tissues, regenerates healthy skin cells and moisturizes your skin. It is also very helpful in diminishing the sun’s damaging effects, lessening free radical damage, and in wound healing.
* Natural polymers - they create a thin, flexible breathable barrier that functions just like your skin. Natural polymers play an essential role in the human and natural world and include proteins, starches, carbohydrates, even DNA.
* Natural pharmaceutical grade acetone - it flash dries off the skin in 2-3 seconds to turn the liquid into a dry, skin barrier masque with microscopic 'skin healthy' breathing pores so your skin can get the vital oxygen it needs, keeping bacteria away from your face. Natural acetone is naturally present throughout the human body at measurable levels, and it occurs naturally in a wide variety of foods such as onions, grapes, cauliflower, tomatoes, milk, cheese, beans, and peas.
HOW TO USE SKINCERITY?
I recommend applying Skincerity at bedtime every night for a minimum of two weeks to speed rejuvenation. Roll on a thin layer of Skincerity (do not rub in) at bedtime and let it dry. In the morning, remove remaining film. If Skincerity is difficult to remove from specific areas, apply (and let dry) a small amount of moisturizer first or use warm water.
Skincerity can be used on the face, hands, neck and chest to help with the visible aging signs, and clinical studies have proven that regular use of the product results in a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.